Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Miss U!!

I was doing ntg during the 2 weeks holiday..
everyday stayed at home..
waited breakfast,lunch,dinner..
watched dramaS,tuition and sleep..
Early in the morning,there was no1 in da house.
It was really bored..
I still remember years ago,we would go back to our kampung with other relatives.
It was really happy!
we played,joke and talked non-sense..
the women were busy playing their mahjong.
the men were busy talking about the government.
the children were busy playing poker and watching tv show.
the daughters were caring their father and stepmother.
the sons were thinking how to solve the problems.
we were happy that time!felt happiness!
every Cny,holiday we would group together.
but now,everything seem changed.
we dont gather anymore.
we dont go back kampung anymore.
JUST BECAUSE MY GRANDPA PASSED AWAY!
we're still gather with the relatives around us,
but we dont gather with the relatives whose are living at Ipoh.
the time we meet would be the qing ming.
once a year...kinda least.
all my grandpaS and grandmaS passed away d..
I miss them very much!
they lived my house b4..they taught me many things.
my hakka,mandarin and cantonese..

No comments: