Thursday, June 4, 2009

PASS!!!!

don't know why..
I hate people who tell me that he/she pass his/her test and get his/her license..
NO~~~don't tell me you pass!!!
dont tell me you drive yourself.........!!!
think of my feeling......I'm a september baby..
it's still early for me..
I have to finish my spm only I can get my license...
however,I always console myself that.."have people fetch,not go meh??"
NOT GOOD!!!I want to drive myself~!!!
I am ms.Independent!!lol..
omg....................cannot tahan d la....
most of my friends have their license d..


Using old phone recently..
cos I'm using 2 phones..
I tot no photo in the phone d..since i didn't use it for a long time..
but when I opened the receive file..i saw tons of photos..
the memories kept coming back..
and oso his photo..I like it!
He look cute~
messages also...i saved them in a special file..
I viewed back all...sweet man~~lol
MISS HIM!REALLY MISS HIM!!

No comments: