Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Boring School Day.....

This is the picture we took in class...

Do you know how boring it is????


Boring until want die already...

Actually my class have 45 people...


Do you know how many of them come to school??


Include me...There were only 20 people...


Walao~!


I think now you can feel how boring I am...

There is a question now...


Why I want to go to school??


B'cos I gave people lie already..

My friends told me that today school have some sport events...


Do you know what i see??


An unchallenge volleyball competition,

A boring basketball competition,

And an unbrilliant badminton competition...

The worst thing was....

My friend had left me....


Where they go??


Pak tuo la.....haizzzzzz

One went paktuo,another one went captured her lover....


"Wah....boring dao......=.="

No comments: