Friday, August 8, 2008

Early In The Morning....

The same way,the same time i go to school....
It's just like before....
Nothing special....

I have a custom...It is....

When i walk into to school...

I will looking at the window of his class....

This is b'cos I want to see whether he is there onot....

Unlucky,today he doesn't stand there...

Nevermind,it's okay...

Just like normal,I walk to the block dewan,

And then walk to my class through the staircase...

When I want walk to my class,

sure I will go through his class...

A custom again,I will look into his class...

I saw him stand at the window there...

I told my mind...

oh~it's too early already...haizzz

Funny right?haha...

When go in my class,suddenly i found 1 thing...

I found that maybe he always stand at the window there and waiting someone,

of course that girl sure not me...

I know is she.....

And I want to confirm it with my own eyes...

I stand at the window of my class and wait the girl..

Finally the girl came...

Then I turn my head to the aisle of our floor,

see whether he has pass through my class onot...

Undoubtedly,I'm right...

He pass through my class with a prompt step....

At that time,I don't know what can I do...

Forget it?I don't know...

I felt that the girl is really happiness...

Sick again....

I always like that you know...

Headache,headache,headache!!!!!


No comments: