Thursday, August 7, 2008

This Is The Blog I Write For My Dearest Friendsss..


To:Quenie,Xueni,Vivian,Cutie,Yowe,Micness,Eunice,Yuko,Laopo,Darling,
Frens in 4H and more and more and more...


If I didn't write your name,

i felt sorry about my mistakes...

B'cos there have too many people I need to thanks...


Thanks for all the things that you all done to me..

I know I have some problems in this few days...

But I will be ok as soon as possible..

No need worry about me...


Quenie:Thanks for the suggestion u gave me...

But i really cant do that...


Xuenie:Don't cry d la...

Later not leng leng dont have people want oh...

Don't break our promises....

I can do that,you also can do that!


Vivian:You know all my things..

Thanks for your consolation...

I will appreciate it...


Cutie:8 po...Thank for didn't tell weiyao my things...

haha...and dont tell pls...haha


Yowe:Sorry for I didn't tell you all my things..

B'cos it really private....

Sorry gal...


I got to short cut now...


Micness,Eunice,Yuko:Thanks for calling me don't cry....

I know,wont cry b'cos of him anymore~~


Darling:Thanks for accompany me when i got lost...

I will appreciate it....


Frenss in 4H:Sorry la...made you all worry bout me...

no next time...k??haha


The last thing I want to tell you all....


I will appreciate the things you all gave me,taught me and scolded me...

I know it is for my own good...

Promise you....

I wont cry again......


I love you~!!!Muackzzzzz

No comments: