Saturday, September 27, 2008

The gathering after tution.....

While i was concentrated on my tuition...
my phone rang...haha...
there was QiaoEr~~haha
today they went to eat steamboat la..
as i have tuition,so i didnt follow~~
she said they ate finish d...
ask me want go yam cha onot..haha
sure i wan la~
they said come and fetch me wor...haha
then i called my mum lo...
need 2 ask 1 mah...then she said i have to come back before 11.30pm wor...
sure okay la...
then i called back QiaoEr lo..haha
they reached~they said wan 2 go mewah club there worr..
the swimming pool there...
we planned 2 swim without cloths~(naked)haa
the cafe called 21st century cafe...
so many ppl there..haha
then we chat chat chat lo...haha
said many "grandmother story"
cos we long time didn't see d mah...kakaa
around 11.15pm,i told my frens tht "cinderella" need to go home d...haha
then we took photo lo...
wan took ourselve de....but finally gave up d...
b'cos it was too difficult 2 capture up 7 ppl....
we called the waiter lo...after took photo den we went back home d lo...
simple gathering day~

No comments: