Monday, September 1, 2008

S.C.A.R.E.D~

Want birthday d lo...Damn scare~
scare what?
b'cos i scare my friend will not celebrate with me...
Vivi and Cutie said they will not attend to school on my birthday...
Vivi go Thailand jor...Cutie go Melaka jor..
But they said they will move up on 4 September to celebrate with me..
duno real onot..
b'cos they like to lie me la...
In fact,they said want celebrate my birthday with a extraordinary surprise...
i'm very happy that time u know...
cos oledi long time dun hv frens celebrate with me d...
i alwayz have a worst birthday...
Who knows?
suddenly they told me not attend to school...haizzz
so HURT~
i tot i may have a wonderful birthday..
y i'm so care about it?
cos i scare i will get hurt on my birthday....
same with XN...
i scared he 4get my birthday....
i know he will...
cos a week after my birthday,is her birthday...
definitely,he will 4get mine~
OKAY la~~~
i hope i can celebrate my birthday with full of surprise~
Anyway~thanks for have at heart of my birthday~

No comments: