Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday~

Jay chou sent me a birthday cake~~~wakaka(dreaming)
It was the birthday present they sent me.....

yoyoyo~!!

05092008 was my birthday ler~!!!!

Damn HAappy~~~!!!

You know y???haha

u can refer to the blog i wrote b4...

i wrote tht on my birthday 2 of my best best frens will not attend 2 school rite?

let's me tell you the story now!

it was friday morning..(6.50am)i reached school...

In fact,I wasn't very happy...

b'cos of my terrible food poisoning!!made me pain like hell!

Later,i went into my class...there were only a few ppl...(b'cos till early)

but no 1 come 2 wish me...(b'cos nobody know)

then my terrible stomachache started 2 work~!!

i pain until lied on the table...

after a few minutes....

my only fren yowe came d...

she woke me up and wish me happy birthday...

she is the 1st 1~~~

den i continuous lied on the table..

some of my classmates came and the wished me happy birthday too~

then my yowe called me dun stay in class,

let's went down...(ok lo...ntg 2 do mah...)

when I went down,lagi no ppl...

normally,there were a few pair couples stand there de..

but today 2 of my best best frens din come,

so their bf weren't there...

i just saw mc and kh stand there...

sure they wish me happy birthday again...hahaha

after a while,quenie them still haven come,

den i suggested went into the hall...

but i want walked into the hall,

yuko and quenie came...

sure we will wait 4 them la....

i sat on the side seat there and wait 4 them...

(b'cos of the stomachache~!!!!)

they reached,den v walked into hall lo~

when i sat on the floor of the hall,

some of my frens were there wish me happy birthday too~

den stomachache AGAIN!

i closed my eye and just rest there...

suddenly,the audio gave out a music~!

it was a birthday song~!

i was completely got a surprise...

then i looked up to the audio room there,kk was there~~haha

den suddenly i just felt want to cry of the song...

all of my frens also called me dun 38 la~

suddenly (so many suddenly...=.=") there were 2 ppl sat bside me...

when i turned my head...

i saw cutie and vivian~!!!!hahah

lagi surprise~!!!

my tear was completely flew out~!!!

just like dreaming~!i cant believe tht they were there!

it was really really surprise~~

they told me..they already planned tht 4 1 month~!!!

gosh....made me so worry~!!!!

den they told me lot of surprisessss will coming soon~!

wow...wat's tht?haha

when v went back to the class..

was time to go science lab~

the same period wif him...will he wish me?

yowe and i went to science lab 1sst,

b'cos cutie n vivian got sumthing 2 do...wat's tht?dunoo....

den we walked 2 science lab...

i saw him...and his friends too~!

(his frens oso are my frens la~)

den yowe told me it was the chance..but i dun1...

den i called yee xiang came...

i asked him.."today is wat day?"

gosh...he asked me back...

den i told him tht was my birthday!!!!

haha..sure he wish me la....haha(forced him)

den he asked me want him came n wish me onot...(dun1 la..malu mah..)

den we went into science lab..

again...stomachache~!!!!

again...lied on the table...cham...T.T

2nd surprise was coming soon...haha

there was a present put in front of me...wakakak

damn happy...1st present today~~~haha

then they called me 2 check it out...

it was a saving box in shoes style..hahha

yellow colour~

then i turn to the back and c whether have wat others colour..

suddenly~!!!i found a pink saving box with PIG!!!!

OMG~i asked them y not bought me tht...

they said just left tis...pity me~~T.T

nevermind la...no matter it is pig onot,i oso very happy liao la..haha

after that den my took pic lo~

ring ring ring~~~~

change periond...it was PJ periods~

4 of us didn't change cloths....

b'cos of me..haha....not well mah...

then i saw him again~

he played vb in the vb court...

played until his shirt bcame wet wet d...gosh..

sure i will pura pura kap him la..haha

PJ teacher got wish me ler...so happy~~wakakak

then we went back to class lo...

my terrible DARLING came again....

lied on the table again....haha..it was ooi sk period la...so brave of me..haha


ring~~~~~~~~~

recess time.......

tis time i really cant tahan d...

like wan 2 pengsan d...

always found place 2 sit...if not...i oso wat will happen...

then my best best frenssss called me took photo wif secret wa....

really sorry la...i really not well tht time...

almost wan cry and scream d...

wait time pass lo....

then i went back to my class...

AGAIN...lied on the table(duno how many times d...)

suddenly?wat happened?haha

they called my name...when i turned back my head...

they sang birthday song to me...

omg...so touch...almost wan cry d lo...haha

there were a present,a mooncake and a maggie mee~~~

sure they used mooncake to represent cake..

cos it was so ma fan...

den i blew the candle lo....lagi funny...

they brought a keep warm bottle came...cos the maggie mee~~~

haha...open present again~

guess wat inside the box??

haha..dun1 let u all know!privacy~~~haha

keep on took pic lo....and record video...haha

suddenly teacher came in....

how how how..the maggie mee how???


haha..sure vivian took it d la..

she so brave de...haha...

then they gave me a card with many many wishes....

they called me c it properly...

i saw it..got a few ppl i duno is who lai de...

cos din wrote name mah...

den i asked lo...

got wat problem??

when i saw once more time..

i found tht..haha...it was him....

wat's tht???secret again~~~~haha

really touch la...cry d lo...haha

it was the time i got to go home..

cos it was really uncomfortable....

sorry my frenss,cant accompany u all d....

thank you 4 help me clelebrate my birthday...

it was really unfrogettable birthday...

love you all~~~~muackzzzzz

No comments: