Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally....I have a dream come true....

I just realised that i have a dream come true...

that is.....

a long long time ago,my fren have some problems with her ex-bf...

and it was really a complicated problem...

the boy made my fren cried all the day....

kept crying,kept crying...

all fren around my fren have no idea wif it...

we gave a lot of advices...but she not listen to...

i figured out tht...tht time de me was very happy bout i can be fren wif somebody...

and getting close and close wif the fren...
but both my fren and I had some relationship wif the complicated problem...
the problem between 5 ppl....
time b4 tis...there were mayb 2 couples...4 ppl...
but it changed suddenly...
from 2 couples changed into 1 couple and 2 sad cast off...
where is the only 1??yea..tht's me...
after they changed into 1 couple,i was join inside the complicated problem...
b'cos of my FREN....the fren who i was getting close....
he was one of the abandon...
i was really upset bout the question they met....
they were so sad and hurt...
this was not i wish 2 see....although i could be fren wif him and getting close wif him...
then i wrote my diary...
i wrote"tis was not i wish 2 see....if the things can return back,i would rather choose not 2 know him and getting close wif him..b'cos i dun1 2 see my fren cry all the day..."

now....my dream had come true...
from 1 couple,change back to 2 couples....
from i knew him change back to stranger...
no different,no change....they are getting happiness now...
and that is wat i wish to....i always the person who is unnecessary...

No comments: