Wednesday, October 1, 2008

happy yet excited....


yesterday was the day i went out with my sis's frensss...
feel so weird y i join in??haha
we know each other long time ago d lo...
oso can said my sistar's frenss is my frenss too..haha
we went yam cha lo...same place..REST 1...cheap mah..haha
but juz a few ppl onli...[me,sistar,mei wai,mei wai's bf,joehom,jeff,hui xian]
chin yee went to melaka jor lu....
we kept chat chat chat..cos really long time din c d....
while i was boring...i tried 2 sms him see whether he got reply me onot..
wakaka..got ler..so excited...then we kept on sms lo...
wat is the content??cant tell....haha
around 11.30++ we stopped sms d lo...
cos he didnt reply me...i tink he slept d gua...
nvm la....den mei wai and her bf got 2 to d lo...
den hui xian oso went bk home d...
in fact we oso wan went back home de...
suddenly everybody felt wan 2 be a superstar...
kept on said wan cheong k...haha
sure we go la....
cheong cheong cheong....around 2am den we went bk home d lo....
wat a simple day...haha

No comments: