Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged by Leng...

1. What's your ambition ?
-I wish to be a success accountant.

2. Who is more important to you ?
-Sure is my family.

3. What is your favourite food ?
-don't have any favourite food..b'cos i love all food...

4. Do you think you have enough confidence ?
-I have not enough confidence at all...

5. How many babies you want ?
-I would like to have 2 babies or 4 babies...

6. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain ?
-Yes,I do.B'cos it is a logic scientific empicism...

7. What is your goal for this year ?
-get a good result in my final examination...

8. Do you believe in eternity love ?
-Yes,Ido.Although i not really meet it...

9. Have you ever abandon by someone ?
-Yes,I have...

10. What feeling do you love most ?
-Happy and excited

11. What is you bad habit ?
-Stingy...

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hates you ?
-Fuck off

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
-Sure...b'cos it is very precious for me..

14. What does flying means to you ?
-It means a sigh of freedom...

15. What do you crave for the most currently ?
-Some lovely frens...

16. List 3 most important person in your life ?
-My family,my frens and my doggie...

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
-She is my stupid,silly,senseless sister...

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy ?
-Work hard to get a good result and finally done..

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come ?
-An accountant in an abnormal way...

20. What is your lucky number ?
-nine~~9~~

Instruction

Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and add 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post.
Notify them in their Chatbox that they've been tagged.
Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

I tagged...

-Vivian
-Xueni
-Xiao dong
-Lollipop
-Chung ka
-Mei Xin
-Cyrus
-Sook kuan

No comments: