Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Final result?!5 As?


Finally,finally ,finally....
finally i had over my exam....
it is really killing me...
6 october----4 november
just like SPM?!gosh.....
Did you know what life it is?
just like put me in the jail...
i was trying to escape all the day..
but how am i going to do tht?
But now..i'm free~~~~~
can play,can talk,can on9,can watch drama somemore..
no1 can stop me for doing those things...
Finally i was escaped from the jail...
welcome back to the world~
the exam over d....
it is the time to say goodbye 2 my frenssss...
b'cos holiday is around the corner!!!
really corner..haha
it is the time to worring bout my result too...
but....i had knew some of them...
okok la...haha...
the happiest thing is....i had took 5 As....
but i knew tis 5 subjects any tom,dick or harry oso can take...haha
but quite happy la...cos can tell my parent..haha..no need give them scold..
but...i have to work in tis holiday....
work in my dad company~~
work as a??
"bean counter"=accountant
my mum called me go take experience wor...
ok lo...but her main aim is wan me 2 give her money~~
b'cos she wan to go shanghai~
she wan me,my bro and my sis belanja her....
ok lo....she happy than ok d....haha

No comments: