Friday, November 14, 2008

tired yet dissapointed....






I'm happy bcos of today i went dancing...

it was really tired and happy...

bcos we almost complete all steps d...

and very happy....


I'm dissapointed bout i will be in G class next year...

it's really shock me....

i didn't mention tht i will be in G class next year...

and the worst was...i'm the last who change in this class..

it mean i will be the last in this class...

y....y......if my result bad abit den i no need go G class d...

do you how stress when u r in G class???

it is really kill me...

tell me how....all my frens oso in H classs..

vv,cutie,xin jie,guan ren,pay min....and MORE!

how....in G class i dun hv fren...

i duno who i can sit with....how....

it is really terrible....i hope it was the dream and get up quickly!

4H......come back......dun leave me alone....

No comments: