Thursday, November 27, 2008

come back!!!!!!!

Last week,Sunday early in the morning...
my dad had accidentally woke me up...
cos he were preparing to take the CPU to repair...

around 9.00am,i woke up d....
it was really early...
i planned to sleep until 12pm++,cos i slept in the midnight around 2 or 3....
in an additional,i was working all the day!!!!

then my dad went out himself...
around 1 hour,he came bk d...
he said the CPU need to Format!!
it was OK...i felt ntg...
the CPU came bk around 6pm...
everything inside was gone...

today is 27/11/08,the day around 1 week from last week..
i already dont use the pc for 1 week...
from last week until now...
while i'm sitting infront of the computer,
i just realised that............
ALL MY MSN CONVERSATION RECORD HAS BEEN DELETED!
my conversation has been deleted,
my conversation has been deleted,
this sentences is running in my mind.....
my first feeling was.....
the only thing i can review,
the only thing i can save,
the only thing between us.......
HAS BEEN DELETED!
no...dont do that to me......
how.......inside the conversation got many many many memories...
just like XxXxxxXX...@#$%^*@.....
sooooooooo nice........

No comments: