Thursday, May 21, 2009

I . H A T E . E X A M.

What I'm going to talk now is related with the title i wrote.
(sure man.what is the meaning of TITLE?lol.)
well.today was the fourth day of my exam.
the subjects was SEJARAH & MORAL.
the only 2 word can describe this 2 subjects is N O O B & L O U S Y!
today when i was sitting in the hall,my friend asked me.
"can you teach me SEJARAH before SPM?"
oh god.I would like to tell her MY SEJARAH IS POOR!
i replied,"the only thing can do with sejarah is MEMORISE,gal."
lol.i was just telling the truth.
dont you think so?lol.
yesterday i reached home at 1.30pm.
took my lunch,took bath and also WATCHING TV PROGRAMME!
around 2.30pm,i was sitting in the computer room with all my revision books.
studied,studied and studied.
I was wondering.Is it endless?
2.30pm to 8.00pm.
between this time sure I did something to release my stress!
ok.between these time,i just finished studied until chapter 3!
O M G!then i quickly did my revision with a speed 150kmh-1.
(lol.i was going to have accident.)
around 12am.
I finished studied and memorised it!
but still have form 4.
but i gave up!lol.
erm.do you think i can pass my sejarah?
for me,negative.
although i studied,but i still didn't know how to do it.
KEISANNYA~
going to have add maths exam tomorrow~
G O D . B L E S S . M E & E V E R Y O N E !
(PLS BLESS ME 1ST!LOL.=P)

No comments: