Friday, May 29, 2009

O M G !


I cant believe that my exam had over!

but I feel bad~~

cos I duno wat I did in this exam..

My result might be a piece of shit!

lol...wat a big surprise..

no.11 ------------------------------------------------->no.43

not bad hur?i might suicide..lol

once my bm failed..ntg can say d..

dun tell me I M P O S S I B L E !

cos i was out of question..(li ti~)

omg!!!!!!!!!!

i'm scare man....

if it really happen..i oso duno wat will happen to me..

just came back from jusco..

sing k wif joey,mint,sookkuan and oso mei yee..

b4 we sing k..we went wan teng's house..

i was like..OMG!

her house really big!

hey..I'm not kidding..It's not a joke!

then we went back jusco and started to sing~~

there was a person who join us too..

LUYI~~haha...if wan c photo den view her blog la~!!

mint,joey and I kept dancing "cheng yao" from show..

omg..we met wan teng again in the k room..

we danced it 2 times in our room..and danced once time in wan teng's room..

all of them were just like..><""""

hahaha...

No comments: