Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Belated Blog = New Blog Skin

yoyoyoyoyo....
finally,finally and FINALLY~
my blog skin updated!!haha

Izzit okay for u all??haha...
a blog skin about rainbow~
my favourite!!!!

I used to use 1 hour to complete it,
although it still havent complete yet..hahahaha
why i still cant finish it yet??
b'cos it was really trouble and my dad had rushed me!
he said he wan to use laptop,haizzzzzzz!

In the process to make tis blog skin,
i had made a lot of mistakessss!
i forgot to save it,
forgot to change something and else!

gosh....finally i had made it out..
it really kill me~:P

Dance Competition

haizz...it really around the corner..
really scare me...
i scare i cant handle it well...
and my costume....really really s***...

kill me...i need to keep fit all the day..
but i cant sucess,cos when i saw the food,
i cant stop myself for eating those NICE food~

everytime i tell my mum not to cook dinner for me,
but everytime she oso break it~!
she made me ate a lot!!
chicken wing,porridge,cheese cake summore!
argggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wan to make my school uniform d la...
cant keep FAT!!!!!

No comments: