Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally I return to the normal world...

Finally I return to the normal world...

almost ki siao and suicide...
although we just exam for 3 dayss..
but i really felt like in prison...
everyday nervous like hell..
even i slept..i can felt tht my hand was trembling and my heart pump fast!
haizz..mayb i get heart attack?!who's know?
********
my mood was extremely bad today..
know y??
i knew my ak's mark.~~~~
i tot i will get 100!
but i din!i juz get 98....t.t
pek gong arrrr....y~~y wan did tis to me~~~
********
I was not dare to tink of him these few days...
i scare it will make me cant concentrate..
so..i refuse to tink it..
but now...exam had over.......
think back.......memorize bk....
suddenly feel tht...
u love sum1..not meant to having him..
as long as he happy...den everything wil be okay..
at least we had our time...No Regret......

No comments: