Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In a Nut shell~

In a Nut shell~



Changed my blogskin again....sienz then changed nia..lolx



28/2/2009

Busy,busy and busy..........................!

I was woke up at 8am just bcos i need to attend the softball training..

wan competition jor..so TERPAKSA go lo...><

damn tired.......

reached there at 8.55am...

gosh...i had late!they just warmed up!

aiyoyo..i need to run alone nia...

they ran 2 rounds....late 1 need to run 3 rounds!

haizz....ran alone lo....

ran,ran,ran....

then did some exercise to prevent the body get hurt lo....

den took the the glove and played with micness~

we are alwayz together from the begginning until now!hahaha..

I used to play wif her jor....xD

after a while...gosh...my sight started to be unclear...

I knew that I wan pengsan jor just bcos i havent take my breakfast yet!

den i called micness let me rest a while lo..

den asked permission form my chairman for buying breakfast...

aiyoyo~our instructor came nia...

TEK CHEONG...normally we call him FEI CHEONG...haha..kesiannya~

Tht time I really felt uncomfortable...so I just sat there and watched them lo...

den when I decided not to go studio tht time...

I just knew that no1 is going to the activity...

adrian listen undang...sam got thing to do...quenie do lesser..

tht time i was soooo ><...

how come no1 tell me tht today i'm the only who attend to the activity?

they dont ever gv me a sigh tht i need to conduct the meeting!

suddenly where I find the things to say for 30 mins???

nvm...I went there.....

tried hard to use all the time...

talk some craps...and else!

after half an hour...I need to go back home just bcos I have to group study wif friends..

I went back home at 11.50am...took bath and prepared everything else,

12.30pm..I departed to Jusco belakong...

traffic jam......took me time....reached there about 1pm!

went and met joey them lo...

den mint's dad came and fetched us to her house...

studied studied studied...

until 5pm...we decided to go home just because mint's parents have to attend a wedding party lo..

night....around 7.30pm....family decided to have a movie...

guess wat?I watched 幸福万岁..!do you envy and curious/wondering y i wan watch tht??

the movie is 18PL...haha...

ask my dad lo....hahahah

when i finished the movie it was already 11.30pm!

gosh...I planned to sleep early today just bcos i need to attend a workshop tml for 10hours!

reached home den quickly prepared all my things...

wat a busy day.......



********************

28/2/2009-1/3/2009



although there is no 29/2 in this year...

but oso need to wish u Birthday geh..

Ah Lu!!Happy Birthday ar~!!!!!!

wish you all the best~!!!!



*******************

1/3/2009

woke up at 6 am...gosh..tired dao~~

tiding up myself....

reached czip lee at 6.50am lo...

aiyoyo...dun hv ppl lerr....waited in the car lo..

after a few minutes..siao zha bo came d...haha

we chat chat chat lo..den another siao zha bo came jor..

we decided to buy candy to prevent sleeping during workshop..hahaha

den bus came...chat chat chat...memorize memorize memorize..emo emo emo...

reached jor..haha..registered lo....

!@##!@#$%^&*()+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_......

after the workshop..it was ardy 7pm!

gosh..took my nyawa..hahaha

it was raining day~~ran to the bus lo....hahah

the most interest thing came.......

they played kai bao wa......take off the pant~

got 3 ppl kena......ck,choon and som1 i duno...hahha

really funny la..

all work together...hahah

reached kajang bout 8pm..

we decided to have dinner together...

Pizza HUT!The worst restaurant i ever been!!!!

gosh........!!!the mushroom soup is watery,the bread is ><,the plasta is cold!!!!

WTF!!!!damn it...waste my money!

No comments: