Friday, March 27, 2009

random~

random~

I separate it Wif colours..


Sport day~

today i went to school wif sport wear,

just bcause tht our journey is started now..

WE HAVE TO COMPETITION~

lolx...last year d..so decided to take part..

I'm a softball player~

today quiet happy geh..

but also unhappy la..

bcos of some noob members..

sorry to say tht they have no BRAIN!!

when the thing happened..

all of us were just like "OMG!"

sorry tht i have to scold bad word now!

WAT THE FUCK!



My hand so dirty~~


Lee ah wen~!!!



Our team...
_______________________________________________


School day~

Result all came out..

I knew all my result..

not tht bad..

satisfied lo~hahahahaha

happy happy~

at least din get the last 1..

i get 11 in my class..

ok hur?hahaha..

but it was just ujian bulanan la...

the most difficult 1 not yet come..

so~ I HAVE TO WORK HARD SUMMORE!


Daib punya orang~lolx
Sohai jun!hahahahaha..my monitor~

____________________________________________________

Dance day~

I have to dance these few days..

monday,tuesday,wednesday,thrusday,friday,saturday,sunday~

bcos I HAVE TO PERFORMANCE SOON!

not only 1 performance,but 2!

next monday need to show teacher..

wednesday need to rehearsal infront of our principle..

friday need to perform infront 120 principlesssss!

GOSH~~~

really busy recently man~~~

I still need to perform in hari kebudayaan~

lolx...

today i saw my 3 little cuties~~

they are awesome!cute!pretty!

1 of them like to smile always..

1 of them like to cry alwayz..

1 of them like to act cool alwayz...



My 3 little babies...cry 1...cool 1...smile 1...


Suen qin...she is the 1 i like the most..cos she alwayz SMILE~

No comments: