Friday, March 6, 2009

My School Life

My School Life


Honestly...My school life is kinda happy lo...haha

but hor...In my teacher list..there is a teacher who is emo a bit de...

Encik SA-A-DON...

I have to pronounce his name dgn baik-baik..

if not gv him scold..haha

I still remembered the 1st day he came wat he taught us..

PRO-FE-SIO-NAL..

from tht day on...I wont forget this word..hahahah

okok..today he emo again...

He said wan teach us tatabahasa b4 we get into the exam week..

so he decided not to do ujian lisan today..

(ps:the ujian lisan already did for 1 month but havent complete yet..My english teacher just used 1 week to cover it all...)

okay...we started our journey..he said..today no need copy the work into the exercise book..

cos he wan to make it as fast as he can..

FASTER?!used 2 periods to do 8 questions without copy it into the exercise book?

really FAST...haha..

we were going to do the last question...whole class was silent..

i wasn't really rmb wat he said in the class b4 he went..

I just know..when our class was totally silent..he suddenly emo and said "ini adalah cikgu nak ajar hari ini,terima kasih pelajar" den straight away walked out the class..

wah...we totally didn't gv respond for him is just bcos it was SO SUDDEN!

here it is..Encik Sa-a-don...


No comments: