Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2oo9

Happy New Year 2oo9~!!!

Study Part
---------------->
This year will be the best year for me...
cos spm is coming~!!!
i'm waiting for spm and i have confident to have a good result,
just bcos of my new classmates~!
i know they will make me stress but the other side i will be more hard and smart~!
有竞争才有进步~!!
this is the word my mum had told me b4 when i knew tht i will be in G class next year~!
no pain,no victory~
this word is true,i believe in tht~
___________________________________________________

Love part
------------->
This year will be the only year tht i'm not looking for a boy...
i do promised myself,family and my frens..
After form 5,must be after form 5...
cos i knew tht tis year will be the bz year for us...
we have no time to tink tht....
i will wait until after spm~!
as i said,1 year is quite short for us....
I know i can do tht~!!!!
_________________________________________________________

Wish Part
-------------->
31/12/08,my dad told me tht we should set a target and do our best to complete it...
then i told him,in this year (2009),i juzt have 1 thing tht i need to concentrate,
the only job i gonna do in tis year....
SPm!!!the only wishes in my heart....i will try my best to do it!
__________________________________________________________

Friend Part
---------------->
Friendship is one of the important thing i need to appreciate...
cos tis year will be the last year of secondary skool...
all of us oso dun wan to let it be...included me...
cos it really have a lot of memories in tis skool,tis class,tis aisle,tis lab,tis field......
we alwayz walk around the skool,
we are study in tis class,
we are playing in tis aisle,
we are sleeping in tis lab,
we are playing softball in tis field....
got a lot of things tht we not able to forget...
for those couples,skool is the best place for them...
cos they can see each other.....
have lunch together,walk together or else....
i tink i will cry when the time i need to graduate...
much more things i cant forget...included happy,sad,funny memories...
i'm greet tht i'm studying in tis skool,
cos it make me knew all of u....

No comments: