Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunway crazy trip~!!!!

Sunway crazy trip~!!!!
13/12/2008


I woke up about 6.45am....Bathed lol....Checked everything that have to bring... Then followed daddy''s car....Daddy fetched me to the railway station.......I'm the only one who reached 1st leh......HUH!!!......Then about 1 minutes....Stephany reached too.....Then we was bla bla ing...... She told me something about Secret.....Haha!!!! 2 of us looked like 38 po that time....Talked somewhile then laughed......Then Joe came too...After Joe came then Adrian...Chung Ka reached too....While waiting for Cyrus & Raymond...We had our breakfast at the mamak stall beside the railway stationHaha....While ordered.....Raymond called.... They asked us where are we.....In that case.... We asked them where are them too....Haha!!!! They said they went inside the railway station dy.....Then they came out and met us at mamak stall....Then we talked many many things lol.....Haha!!! So Happy!!!When paying the bills.... We still queued up... Just like all those standard 1 or 2 students buying food at the canteen!!!Then went in the railway station.... I thinked we took about 2 hours to reached Sunway Lagoon.... In the train.... We talked non-stop.....Haha!!! Just like the auntie at the market......While... The coolest was Raymond...Listening to his MP3.....Reached Subang... We took a bus to Sunway Lagoon lol...Haha!!! We saw a woman with thick lips.....Usually we said thick lips or sexy lips will thinked of Angelina Jolie...But the woman we saw...She was so So SO disgusting..... Yuucckkkxx.......!!!Reached Sunway Lagoon....We were get shocked that so many people.....Aiyoyo...Anyway...Adrian queued up... And we waited him lol....Once we went in the Sunway Lagoon....We were so excited....Faster put our bags into the locker....Omg... once opened the locker need 5 dollars for 1 token....So expensive!!!! Then changed our clothes..Started to play.....When we went for the 1st station.....A guy said Adrian cannot played just because his pants got many buttons.... Aiyo... Then we played while Adrian went to the shop and bought a new pants.....Hehe!!!I thinked we played for 3 hours ++.....It was so fun!!!Haha!!..... Yet we played an outdoor game.... Don't know what it called...I just knew that it will turned 360 degree...While queueing up to wait for our turns...I was full of excited... Because i din played before!!Once we went up.... Then it started to swang....Once it was just 180 degree...I was syoked..... Omg.... I very very scared....My leg din touch the floor that i used to sit inside.... I'm going to cry at that time...Keep shouting that I don't wanna play... I wanna go down... After the game... I quickly ran into the toilet and vomit..... Omg.... I'm headache leh..Cannot tahan....After that... They played the " Pirated Revenge "...Adrian did not played... Just because i didn't played... Hehe!! Actually he did wanna played but the ship only got 5 seats on 1 lane....Then he said he accompany me lol....Omg.... I was so afraid that fell down..... So scary.....By the way... they still called my name when the ships was kept swang...I thinked this games scary then the game we played just now~The last station we played under the mushroom....Haha!!This made me thinked of Miss Lee...Those days we tuitioned....We talked about we like to get wet in the rain....Then i said get wet in the rain will sick.... Why don't we went to Sunway Lagoon and stand under the mushroom....Like this won't get sick mah....Miss Lee was kept laughing.....Haha!!!I knew taht Stephany kept standing under the mushroom....I thinked..... She cried just because of the stupid guy again.....By the way... Stephany still carve some words on the mushroom.....Haiz....About 3pm++..... We suggested to take a shower and went to Sunway Pyramid to eat... Just beacuse all of us was so so So hungry!!!Went in to the toilet+changing room & shower.....Omg..... There was so so so many people queueing up.... Finally... My turn to shower....But... How to shower??The water was so small.....No wonder so many people waiting......After bathing... I went out...I only knew that outside Heavy rain.... What a day!!!But.... Stephany & I got brought our Umbrella.....Haha!!!Then we went to the Scream Park...Aiyo....Haven't went in i also get scare!!!Once the person who incharged the game opened the door...Omg..... So scary!!I was kept holding Adrian & Cyrus hand.....Haha!!Cyrus said the ghosts inside this scream park got no quality.....Haha!!Adrian got night-blindness... he can't see anything at all... I thinked he hit the wall once!!Hehe!!... I hold Cyrus's hand tightly.... While the stupid Adrian din hold my hand!!After the game... Haha!!Went to Sunway Pyramid....Omg... Hungry man....We went to the Carl's Jr and have our dinner... haha!!! Chung Ka suggested to went in and have a try...Unfortunately.... It was so YUMMY!!!By the way... The burger was so Big.... Bigger than MCD.....



Copied from xueni,b'cos lazy to write and the detail almost the same..hahahah



omg!!!my face soooo big!!!!!!


yoyoyo...our burgerss!!! with my peace!!!!

No comments: