Saturday, December 27, 2008

siao zha bo days~~

Part 1 ......playing in the living room~!!
No capture pls~~><
This baby gal call royaline~she is cool~
金鱼姐姐(Vi yak) is trying to cheat her....but she juz ignore~

And we are trying to take a photo wif her...oppsss....she is bo song liao....
But finally she is ok jor....finally look the camera...(mayb i'm not leng enough..haha)
Part 2....bbq~

We really like to act~~~so sweet~


opppssss!!!zhen zhen bo song liao...jealous d~haizz

Part 3....lollipop came....eating in the living room..

yo~~alcohol neh.....i tink it is 19.5% like tht...

Take a photo sin....sai mang~~haha

Ms lollipop haven drink the alcohol oso drunk d....haizz..><


合卺交杯~~so pro.....
drink 1st...aiya...gv ppl captured d... Started to drunk~~~
Act....neew 007...gals 1..haha

Part 4.....accompany ms lollipop cook something~


yo...our chicken..i'm so serious there....


So pro.....

Act like really know how to cook lerr....haha

Part 5....living room eating again~


I eat,I eat,I eat eat eat~ms lollipop bz for eating her chicken...

I'm coming~~~go away go away!!!

opppsss!!they saw my chicken jor~!!!

arggg!!!!!!!all is 饿鬼~~!!my chicken need to sacrifice jor....T.T

We are trying to molest the parrot...haha..jkjk

Ms lollipop drink water while Xiao dong drink alcohol...act geh...haha

It's turn to let me and ms lollipop act sweet~~zhen zhen is trying to eat my hair....too hungry d~

Part 6.....we are in the kitchen~



Acting 家庭主妇...tis house wife know taekwado 1...no need use knife...

nononono!!!tis house wife sangat wicked!!!

tis house wife much more normal...haha..u r the best~

Part 7...4 ppl in a toilet~

yo....got hantu!!!


haha....the hantu is me la~!!!!!

my turn to take the phone~!!!

zhen zhen go out...ms lollipop come inside d~!!!

we are pang sai-ing!!!pls go outside!!!

i wan to take off my cloths,but gv ppl tou pai!!!argg~~~


bathing~~~!~hahhaha....

Last part.....birthday cake~

yea...eat cake d~~~~cheese oreo~

Finally royaline said something to us~~yohoo!!!

while waiting my mum come...i go play the piano..haha...marriage d'amour~

Finally i have finish the blog....so long~!!!!!

tht was my 261208!!!belated birthday for xiao dong~!!!!


No comments: